Software engineer and craftsman at heart with a passion for core components development, performance and machine learning. I have a Masters degree in Computer Vision and Graphics and +20 years hands on experience in designing and implementing algorithms, working systems and machine learning pipelines.
Responsible for many software components and tools used by skilled co-workers. Relentless pursuer of reducing friction and improving quality and process by adopting modern development practices. Programmer - with a love for .NET/C# ❤.
A few more points about me 😀:
- I have been programming since I was a kid.
In C++ for +20 years and C# for +12 years (as of 2020).
- The first computer my family got was from Atari and was the kind that had an accompanying book with programs you could type in. When we wanted to play a game we, therefore, had to type it first. My very first programming experience.
- Next we, of course, got a Commodore 64, which I still own 😁.
- I love reading about CPU, GPU, TPU (xPUs) architectures and ISAs (❤ Agner Fogs ForwardCom). Always looking forward to new CPU/GPU/SOC reviews on Anandtech.
- Listed as “Inspiring Open Source Contributor” on Adam Sitnick’s awesome .NET performance list 👍.
- I have contributed a bit to a few different repositories. Among others dotnet/coreclr, dotnet/corefx (now superceeded by the unified dotnet/runtime), dotnet/performance and microsoft/onnxruntime.
- I always assemble my own developer PC.
- Dark mode always.
For questions, comments, opportunities and more feel free to contact me via direct message on twitter or email me at [domain name without www] at googles thingy dot com. 😉