Software engineer and craftsman at heart with a passion for core components development, performance and machine learning. I have a Masters degree in Computer Vision and Graphics and +20 years hands on experience in designing and implementing algorithms, working systems and machine learning pipelines.
Responsible for many software components and tools used by skilled co-workers. Relentless pursuer of reducing friction and improving quality and process by adopting modern development practices. Programmer - with a love for .NET/C# ❤.
A few more points about me 😀:
- I have been programming since I was a kid. In C++ for +20 years and C# for +12 years (as of 2020).
- I love reading about CPU, GPU, TPU (xPUs) architectures and ISAs (❤ Agner Fogs ForwardCom). Always looking forward to new CPU/GPU/SOC reviews on Anandtech.
- Listed as “Inspiring Open Source Contributor” on Adam Sitnick’s awesome .NET performance list 👍.
- I have contributed a bit to a few different repositories. Among others dotnet/coreclr, dotnet/corefx (now superceeded by the unified dotnet/runtime), dotnet/performance and microsoft/onnxruntime.
- I always assemble my own developer PC.
- Dark mode always.